Ontario Cycling will be hosting a Team Pursuit Clinic on Saturday February 4th, 2023 at the Mattamy National Cycling Center in Milton, Ontario. This clinic is open to all track cyclists eligible for Cadet/Junior Nationals and athletes must have experience racing and/or practicing the Team Pursuit. This clinic has a capacity of 30 participants.
Athletes must complete applications form below.
The deadline to apply is Sunday Jan 22nd, 2023. Selected athletes will be notified Wednesday Jan 25th, 2023.
- David Jack – Ontario Cycling Provincial Coach
- Jenny Trew – Cycling Canada Lead Endurance Coach
- 12:30pm-1pm – Arrive at velodrome and set up in cycling D
- 1pm – Coach introductions and video presentation on TP skills
- 1:30pm – Athlete does own activation/roller warm up
- 2:15pm – Final instructions before going on the track
- 2:30pm – Track Time
- 4:30pm – Athlete debrief with coaches in Cycling D
- 4:45pm – Athletes clean up area and go home