- This event has passed.
Road – Harvard Grand Prix Race Series 2022
September 10, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
After the devastating years due to the COVID-19 pandemic the St.Catharines Cycling Club (SCCC) plans on being at the forefront of a return to cycling as Government mandated infection prevention and control measures are lifted. In collaboration with Ontario Cycling the SCCC is proud to host the 2022 Harvard Grand Prix race series at the Dunnville Air Park’s auto track.
The 2022 Harvard Grand Prix criterium style race series will take place on the three following dates:
- Sunday, June 26th: RACE RESULTS CLICK HERE
- Saturday, July 16th: RACE RESULTS CLICK HERE
- Saturday, September 10th
$3,000 Series Prize Purse!
The Dunnville Air Park auto track when utilizing the infield section is a flat, 10 turn, 2.2 km course. The entire course is two lanes wide of pristine tarmac that widens out to nearly three lanes at the start/finish. Excellent tarmac, a wide roadway, sweeping corners and no obvious hazards on the course (e.g.- no curbs, trees, posts) will make for safe and fast racing!
Pre-registration only via CCN Bikes website
- Harvard Grand Prix Series CCN registration: Register for all 3 events at once for a discounted entry fee! Registration is open!
- All participants must have a valid UCI Road License or OC Provincial Race License
- No day of registration, registration ends on the Wednesday at midnight before each specific event,
- No one day race permits allowed,
- US riders require a UCI International License to participate, USAC Domestic permits not valid in Canada
- Entry fees are non-refundable
Register below on CCN Bikes