Track – Ontario Cup #2
January 15, 2023
Ontario Cycling (OC) is proud to present the 2022-2023 Track OCup Series held at the Mattamy National Cycling Center located at 2015 Pan Am Boulevard in Milton, Ontario. The Track OCup Series, sanctioned and governed by Ontario Cycling, consists of 3 separate racing opportunities, with different events at each one. The OCup Series is designed to provide high-quality racing opportunities for riders prior to competing at the Provincial Championships.
- Registration for all OCups is open to riders 17 years of age and older. Riders with a Racing Age of 15 or 16 years of age (as of December 31st, 2023) may be eligible to race with an approved upgrade.
- The event is pre-registration only. Late entries will be reviewed on a case by case basis. If granted, will have an additional fee of $50.00.
- Only Provincial Race Licenses and UCI Race Licenses are permitted. Out-of-Province riders must have a UCI License. Licenses will not be sold on event day and must be purchased in advance.
- New this year, there will be 2 types of registrations:
- A) Series Registration – includes OCups #1, #2, #3
- B) Individual Registration – one of OCup #1, #2, #3
- In order to participate at the 2023 Ontario Track Provincial Championships, for Ontario athletes only, all riders must have participated in at least 1 Track OCup (either #1, #2, or #3).
- Registration for each OCup will close on the Tuesday at 12:00pm noon prior to the event.
OCup categories are an open ability-based format where athletes will self-seed themselves from Categories A through E, and Categories A and B (women only), based on their ability and experience level. The ability-based format is designed to provide meaningful competition for all riders and help ensure appropriate participant numbers for quality racing. Any questions regarding the format can be directed to the OC Office.