The Epic 8 Hour Mountain Bike Relay is all about the camaraderie, sportsmanship and the gritty, hard-core enjoyment of riding with friends. The Epic 8 Hour relay is a personal or team challenge to complete as many laps as possible. Whether riding just for fun, or vying for a podium spot in your category, the Epic 8 Hour will be a memorable experience. Using Ontario’s premier Mountain Bike destinations and trails, the Epic 8 Hour promises the best in facilities, fun, varied courses, and support for riders.
• Wednesday Aug 31 – Deadline for Early Entry Discount.
• Wednesday Sept 7 – Deadline for Pre-Order T-shirt for race day pickup.
• Saturday, Sept 17 – Last chance registration to get Team Name on Customized Number Plate.
• Wednesday, Sept 21– Entry deadline at midnight!
• Friday, Sept 23 – 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm – Early Check in and Package Pick-up.
Note: Team Captain or designate do the package pick-up for the whole team. We encourage you to do this Friday night to avoid the rush Saturday morning.
• Saturday, Sept 24
7:30 am – 9:45 am – Check in and Package Pick-up.
9:30 am – Team Captains Meeting.
10:00 am – Epic 8 Hour Relay.
2:00 pm – Epic Kid’s Ride.
5:30 pm – Course Closed, no new riders on course.
6:00 pm – Last rider to count.
6:15 pm – Awards and Draw Prizes.