Ontario Cycling is launching a Club Operations Advisory Committee which will work collaboratively with the OC Management Team to develop best in practices resources and strategies to address the needs of cycling clubs delivering all levels of cycling programming across all disciplines.
The Club Operations Advisory Committee will:
- Advise the OC Management Team of club-based programming challenges and issues, including emerging risks in the cycling community
- Work with the OC Management Team on the development of a centralized club resources and best practice tools
- Work with the OC Management Team to develop resources for clubs to increase opportunities for diversity, inclusion, and gender balance in leadership roles and within programming offerings
- Work with OC to create social media and marketing campaigns to support and grow cycling clubs in Ontario.
The committee will be Chaired by the OC President & CEO with support from the OC Club Relations & Membership Manager and shall be comprised of eight (8) 2023 OC registered clubs which represent varied disciplines and programming offerings in the province of Ontario, including but not limited to:
- Road / Gravel / Para / Track / Mountain Bike / Downhill / Cyclocross / BMX
- Recreational / Community / Touring / Competitive / Race Teams
- Learn to Ride / Learn to Race / Youth Programming
To be a member of the Club Operations Advisory Committee, you must:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be a current Ontario Cycling member for the 2023 season.
- Be a designated representative of a Club of a registered club with Ontario Cycling for the 2023 season.
We are looking for clubs who wish to work in partnership with Ontario Cycling to build a strong cycling community with a strong network of passionate cyclists looking to create a space for everyone to ride.
If you are interested in being a part of this exciting new committee, please submit your expression of interest here by January 13th, 2023.
If you have any further questions on the committee, please contact [email protected]