Youth Development Track Race #3
Saturday Feb 22nd
Registration Opens: 11:00am
Racing Begins: 12:30pm
Pizza Party afterwards!
Events and Distances:
500m Standing Start Time Trial
Scratch 30/20/16 laps
Tempo 20/20/12 laps
Points 30/25/20 (Sprints every 5 laps)
- Team pits will be pre-assigned by the OCA, based on team/club registration numbers.
- Advertisements/signage in team pits is not permitted.
- Do not ride down the back ramp. Riders are to walk their bikes down. Failure to do so may result in a fine or being pulled from future events.
- Only those with a coaching designation on their UCI License will be permitted trackside. Mechanics are to remain behind the railing by the ramp and stairs on the back straight and are only permitted trackside in the event of a crash or mechanical incident.
- Access to trackside for video and photography is reserved for media personnel who have completed Media Training as approved by the OCA and is at our sole discretion.
- Events will start on the scheduled time regardless of the weather.
- Be sure to leave yourself extra time when travelling.
- All riders MUST be in possession of a 2020 Citizen’s Permit or UCI Race License with the Track designation
- Proof of purchase will not be accepted as a license. Only screenshots, PDF’s or physical printed cards will be accepted.
- All team personnel are required to check-in at registration for a wristband.
- Only team identified personnel with wristbands are permitted in the in-field
- A maximum of five (5) personnel per club are permitted.
- Independent riders are permitted one (1) support person.
- Riders are allowed 1 assistant trackside during the standing start 500m TT (does not have to be a certified coach)
- Coaching from the apron will be allowed during the bunch races in all categories for the youth finale for those with a coaching designation on their license.