Track Provincial Championships
Friday March 6th – Sunday March 8th
- Team pits will be pre-assigned by the OCA, based on team/club registration numbers.
- Advertisements/signage in team pits is not permitted.
- Do not ride down the back ramp. Riders are to walk their bikes down. Failure to do so may result in a fine or being pulled from future events.
- Only those with a coaching designation on their UCI License will be permitted trackside during the omnium races. Mechanics are to remain behind the railing by the ramp and stairs on the back straight and are only permitted trackside in the event of a crash or mechanical incident.
- Riders are allowed one assistant trackside during the individual events (TT, IP, Sprint and Keirin)
- Access to trackside for video and photography is reserved for media personnel who have completed Media Training as approved by the OCA and is at our sole discretion.
- All riders MUST be in possession of a 2020 UCI Race License with the Track designation
- Proof of purchase will not be accepted as a license. Only screenshots or physical printed cards will be accepted.
- Can be found in the tech guide posted here
- Can be found by visiting the event information page here.