- This event has passed.
Cycling Practice Planning
June 17 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on June 17, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Instructor: Eric Orschel
The NCCP Planning a Practice module consists of two components:
- a free NCCP Emergency Action Plan eLearning activity
- a four-hour online delivered module.
Coaches must complete both components to receive full credit for having taken the NCCP Planning a Practice Module.
The goal of the module is to prepare coaches to plan safe and effective practices.
The NCCP Planning a Practice learning activities will prepare coaches to:
- explain the importance of logistics in the development of a practice plan;
- establish an appropriate structure for a practice; and
- identify appropriate activities for each part of the practice.
After completing the NCCP Emergency Action Plan eLearning activity, coaches will be able to:
- describe the importance of having an Emergency Action Plan (EAP);
- identify when to activate the EAP;
- explain the responsibilities of the charge person and call person when the EAP is activated; and
- create a detailed EAP that includes all required information for responding to an emergency.
OC Refund Policy
If the course is cancelled by the Ontario Cycling Association a 100% refund including CCN fees will be issued.
If a participant withdraws from the course more than 14 days before, they are eligible for a full refund minus CCN fees.
If withdrawing between 7 and 14 days before a course, they are eligible for a 50% refund minus CCN fees.
There will be no refunds if participants need to withdraw within 7 days of the course taking place.