The Ontario Cycling Association are pleased to announce the launch of our 2021 Membership. We would like to bring your attention to a few important items and changes in membership for the 2021 season:
- New for the 2021 race season! The OCA will be accepting Citizen Permits for all provincially sanctioned races and categories.
- Those members who will be racing Nationally or Internationally will still be required to purchase a UCI Licence to race outside the province.
- If you would like to have a vote at the Annual General Meeting you will need to hold either a General Membership or UCI License one month prior to AGM.
- Your licence is valid from the date of issue until December 31 of the licenced year (ex. January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021)
- To participate in the exclusive OCA ESPORTS Time Trial Series starting January 30th you will be required to hold a valid 2021 Citizen Permit, ACM or UCI Licence.
- Memberships are issued digitally for all OCA members. Only UCI Licences are able to be provided as a physical card. Note the cost for this is $12.00/card and can be selected during the registration process. You may access your issued 2021 OCA membership via CCN Bikes 24/7 via your profile.
- Turn around for processing licences at peak times is approximately 1-2 weeks. 2-3 if mailing a printed card.
- Applying a credit from 2020
- If you had applied for a credit from the 2020 membership season you should have received a personal discount code via email to the address provided at registration for 2020 compensation
- This code is only valid for 2021 OCA membership
- If purchasing a licence of lesser value, balance of credit cannot be applied to additional purchases or transferred to other individuals
- Apply credit discount code at check out
- It is early in the 2021 Season and many Clubs and Teams are still in the process of submitting their affiliations. If your Club or Team is not affiliated you can still register for your 2021 Citizen Permit or UCI Licence and type in the Club or Team in the additional comments. Once your Team/Club affiliates, we will complete the processing of your 2021 membership with the designated Club/Team added as specified in the comments section.
- A reminder for those purchasing a UCI licence: your category is based on the previous year’s membership category and the category you may have qualified to race based on 2019 race results.
- Upgrades/Downgrades: To confirm if you are eligible for an upgrade, please consult the relevant sport Upgrade List (posted in the results section of our website). Anyone who is looking to upgrade and did not automatically qualify for this (or who is looking to downgrade) will need to submit a formal request for this. Request forms can be found in the Forms and Literature Section
- New OCA Kit store with our office apparel company Champions Systems OCA Kit Store
Purchase your 2021 Membership Registration via CCN Bikes
For a guide on how to print your 2021 membership CLICK HERE
For answers to other Membership related questions CLICK HERE
OCA Holiday office closure
The OCA office will be closed from December 23rd at 5pm and will reopen on January 4th at 9am. During this time no Citizen Permits, UCI or General Membership applications will be processed. Turn around time for license process is approximately 2 weeks during peak times
If you have questions or concerns during the season, please contact our office either by phone at 416-855-1717 or email [email protected]